92680.jpg)
Today it is like a blizzard outside smack dab in the middle of spring. However I am not complaining too much because it sets the perfect mood for me to stay inside and cuddle with a blanket on the couch. I woke up with a miserable cold this morning and would be hating it if it was sunshiney and warm outside, so atleast with it snowy I don't feel like I am missing out on much. So right now I am catching up on all the great old classic movies of Doris Day and Audrey Hepburn that I haven't seen in ages. I have to say, even though my throat feels like its on fire and my head feels like a balloon, thanks to these movies, I am really enjoying myself. I hope you all have a great snowy day too!



1 comments:
Ohh I love those movies! Sorry you're feeling sick, but looks like you took good care of yourself ;) Hope you're feel better soon!
Post a Comment