I have so many posts I need to catch up on...Christmas, Family Pictures, and her 8 and 9 month landmark posts. So I'm starting here and hope that the others won't take long to follow. A lot as changed in the last 2 months. It is crazy how much she can grow and develop in just 2 shorts months.
At 8/9 months Scarlett:
- is 23.1 lbs, 29 1/2 " long and is in the 97 percentile
- Stands on her own very well...She gets up by pushing off on something but a handful of times she's stood up all on her own, and tries to stand up all the time.
- Is the fastest crawler I know :)
- Babbles all day long...her favorite thing to say is "Dada"
- Has just enough hair to clip a bow in :)
- Has had her first Christmas and we loved every minute of it!
- Is starting to take her first few steps already and loves to try over and over again
- Plays and plays and plays all day
- Loves swinging on the swings
- Is starting to play peek-a-boo by trying to hide her face then pop up again
- Loves Jamba Juice
- Waves Hello all day long
- Loves to clap her hands
- Is the most fun happiest baby ever
- Gets so much joy out of just about anything
Santa's little elf
Swing happy
First Picture with Santa Claus!
Moving so fast all the time...She's my favorite Christmas present of all
Loves her bath time!
Opening her stocking on Christmas morning!
Christmas morning
In her fur coat and stuart weiztman boots from both her grandmas! She's so fancy!
Her new favorite hiding place under the table.
Fun at the park
Fun with Ellie and her puppies
Waving "hellooooo!"
Loves her Jamba juice! We can always count on grandmother to have some!
Vesty besties!
9 month check-up
Playing in Dada's hat






















2 comments:
I luv every bit of this. So precious. I took many copies to send my Mom for Easter. She will be 100 Dec. 9, 2013. She still knows who everyone is. I write on pictures so she knows who belongs to who. Happiness & good times for all. Scarlette is a living wind-up doll. I'm glad you have a picture of Simon too. 2 Dolls!
I luv every bit of this. So precious. I took many copies to send my Mom for Easter. She will be 100 Dec. 9, 2013. She still knows who everyone is. I write on pictures so she knows who belongs to who. Happiness & good times for all. Scarlette is a living wind-up doll. I'm glad you have a picture of Simon too. 2 Dolls!
Post a Comment