I'm pretty sure the only people who read this blog are my parents...but I've decided to go private anyways. If you'd like to be added to "the list" to view my blog, please comment to this post and leave your email. I'll leave this up for a month or so before i actually go private since I usually only post that often to give you all a chance (again in probably just talking to my parents) to leave your emails. Thanks!!!
13 years ago


10 comments:
Well I read your blog, please add me. I went private earlier this year too
I want in, for sure!
love ya, Cass!
you know my email, right?
we want to stay connected to your blog! mine should be in the ward directory
I read it! Nlsmith10@gmail.com
Miss you guys!
me! courtney.mcnaught@gmail.com
Me too! I read your blog. shelton.robyn@gmail.com
dont forget us :) we love our updates on scarlett!!
xoxo
i don't read blogs that often, but when i do - i love to see what you guys are up to -
mykamalot@gmail.com
good thing you didn't go private yet...just in case:
stephanietilley@gmail.com
Don't forget Grangma Suzy!!
Post a Comment