Wow, can't believe I haven't blogged since Scarlett was 14 months. She is now 20 months and boy is she a bundle of fun! Before I get to all the things she can do now though, I thought I'd catch up on the past. Here is a bunch of pictures from our fun summer under the sun!!
She loves her babies!
Beach buddies
Grandma and Scarlett
Angel face
Daddy and uncle Christian competing who can throw higher...This definitely is mommy's least favorite game!
"Ninny" and Scarlett at the races 7/13
At the fair with daddy
So much happiness!
Unknown to me, Scarlett poured out her smoothie in a bowl and tried to drink it like a dog. It made her so happy, how could I get mad!
Driving around with her best buddy Owen!
Bubble beauty!
Supermodel! Who could resist this face?
All set for boating in Tahoe!
Summer concert with her cousins!
Floating down Truckee River. Scarlett was sick and had no nap. Mommy was stressed because of all her crying. But daddy, bless his heart, he sure tried to make us laugh...Missing tooth gag and all!
8/13
Tubing in Tahoe. 8/13
Swimming with Brady!
She loves her new chair!
Feeding the goats, Happy Hallow!
Scarlett is in heaven when ever Owen pays attention to her!
Scarlett started gymnastics class and she loves it!!
9/13
All tuckered out
Practicing her Rodeo Queen wave. Scarlett's first ride on a pony was a success! She loved every minute of it and didn't want to get off! She kept waving at all the parents and other riders, and also loved petting the horse!
"She needs wide open spaces!" - Dixie Chicks
Scarlett loves water! Drinking it, splashing it, swimming in it...you name it, she loves it!
Running through sprinklers at Grandmothers! 7/13
Funny face!






















0 comments:
Post a Comment