Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Utah




Last week, Doug and I had the opportunity to spend the week in Utah while he did some pre-season sells for Platinum Alarms. We had such a fun time, we got to stay at his sister's, Camille's house, and hang out with all her children. Despite the eldest, Mackenzie breaking her wrist on our watch, we all had a blast. She was a trooper though, she didn't even cry and seemed more concerned about what activities she would be unable to participate in for a month instead of the pain. Along with hanging out with our nieces and nephews, we also went to dinner at Sundance with some of Doug's co-workers, which was fun, beautiful, and delicious. We did all of this and more, and still the only pictures we managed to take were of us on the way to and in the airport at our connecting flight in Las Vegas gambling a dollar each on the nickle slots. So typical, we actually had our camera with us the whole trip, but we just kept forgetting to take pictures until our trip was over. Oh well, I guess that is a memory in and of itself.

2 comments:

Kari said...

1. Thanks for telling me you have a blog! I wanna keep updated on the Hansens!!! and 2. Wow, in utah a whole week and not even a hello??? Cassie...im not sure how i feel about this!

grant + brittany said...

I really feel that its time for an update...