This 4Th of July, although we didn't go to the D.C firework show with everyone else due to being tired bums by the end of the day, still turned out fun with lots of laughs. A day or two before the 4Th Doug visited a firework stand and came home with hoards of what we THOUGHT were fireworks that actually launched in the air, that he of course "got a deal" on.
So on the 4Th, after going to dinner with our good friends Nicky and Kyle, we came back to our apartments and planned to launch these amazing fireworks from the roof of the garage...After much excitement and a runaway plan I might add - Doug lit the first/biggest firework and it turned out to be one of those ground like sparkler noise makers, and so did the next one and the next one.
Oh Doug was disappointed but he didn't let that ruin his night, he ended the night with a finale with 2 little gas bombs and like 10 noise makers...then to make the night thrilling still - he decided to jump through it all. If only I had a picture of that, well I don't because the last thing I expected was for my husband to go running through the bursting pile of fireworks sparks - but you never know, I should know by now to always have my camera ready with him. Anyways we all had a blast and a bunch of laughs with the puny display of our little firework show.


1 comments:
that all just sounds so doug. glad he enjoyed the food, although I am glad i didn't have to witness him eating it, gross!! bummer about the fireworks, he is just like a little kid ;)
Post a Comment