
There is that saying that "time makes the heart grow fonder..." well in the case of pomegranites only coming in season every year around October to December for too brief of a time, my love for pomegranites has turned to more of an obsession! I am holding myslef back from two a day. This is a fact that Doug is just loving - due to extremely low cost of this wonderful fruit (yeah right). Doug is starting to take inventory of how many pomegranites I am eating and trying to teach me to conserve instead of indulge my craving...classic doug. Lucky for him he knows it only lasts for a few months. mmmm Think I'll have one right now!! Good thing costco sells them in bulk!
13 years ago


5 comments:
hahah! I have the same "obsession" with Diet Coke...except mine is year-round. Christian would be thrilled if it was only for a couple months!!
Yay!! You're alive!!! Oh my gosh we miss you guys so much! Sounds like you've been super busy! Can't wait for you guys to get here! That is still your plan riight?! How's the rest of your life?
Cassy, save me a few cause I'm coming to visit you in a few weeks!! Also, I was wondering if you and Doug could make it here Thursday through Saturday Nov. 13-15th on Platinum so we could take you two to Park City for the weekend... We are having a couples retreat... Let me know? It would be amazing if you could...
hey!!! ok i feel so bad that i am not coming to hawaii with zach...i am sorry! i really wish i could. we have just been traveling so much and andrew is a WILD MAN these days, so i thought it would probably just be better if i stayed home. are you coming out for the retreat? hope so! can't wait until you move here!
we miss you guys and i need an update with pictures of blessed provo. too bad we couldn't time it better and live across the street from each other, but i guess we just have that to still look forward to now don't we. :)
Post a Comment