Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little Baby Hansens

So I saw this on my friends blog and I thought it was hilarious and just had to try it out!! After telling Madeleine about it and having some good hearty laughs, I have come to some conclusions: 1. The Boy and the Girl have the exact same face with just different color hair...Well really, what should I have expected?
2. I think it is quite fitting that the boy has a hard hat on because if our kids turn anything out like Doug, they will need it!! In fact I might as well just strap a helmet and a bubble wrap suit on them 24/7.
3. So far these computer children of mine have no casts or broken noses of any sorts so maybe they will inherit more of my "think before genes" instead of Doug's more retrospective take on life after all...

5 comments:

Reimstar said...

Haha I love it! those sweet little hansen babies i love them already!

madeleine said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha HA! I love your description of the children oh my goodness, yeah in real life depictions both our kids would totally be battered and bruised and half naked. Oh my goodness we are in for a long haul!

Katie and joe said...

yay for something different! so cute by the way!

Kari said...

Welcome back!!!! hehe I cant wait for the real little hansen babies some day, they will just be adorable

Christian and Stephanie said...

Haha- yeah... The "think before gene" isn't dominant on the Hansen side. We've worked out some pundit squares and our kids don't have a chance:)