We just came back from a 5 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. After getting my passport last minute we were finally ready for my first trip out of the country! We went to Grand Turk, Nassau Bahamas (and supposed to go to Half Moon Cay but it was cancelled due to bad weather). It was so much fun, the islands were beautiful, the boat was a blast and our friends were great. It all culminated in an all too short of a vacation!
Our wonderful windowless cabin - we could seriously sleep all day (wish we could black out our room like this)
Doug rubbing lotion and aloe on his sunburn from the first day - at least I could say "I told you so!"
Doug's loot from winning 'Diving for Dollars' -he found $62 and won $100. Hey we made money on this cruise!! $162!
Wealing and Dealing with the atlantis guy to get a deal on tickets

Our waiting crew performing for us :)


6 comments:
you two are too cute! We wish we could have gone on the cruise it would have been SO fun to see you! You look as fabulous as ever! Oh and Cali looks so fun---still so bummed we couldn't visit. =( Hopefully we will see you soon--let us know if you are ever in UTAH!!!
oh that looks like so much fun! i am laughing at dougs sunburn and i love you comment even more cassie, "i told you so!" too funny. looks like it was a blast, can't wait for november so we can join in the fun!
you look so hot, and it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I can't wait to catch up, and I am loving your blond locks!!
Fun Fun Fun! Looks like you has a blast! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Dont you love cruises?! They are so fun. Now can you travel back to utah so I can see you? I miss you!!!
well seeing all these pictures just makes me miss you guys a ton. i think i took most of those pictures! you look ADORABLE in all of them. we had so much fun with you guys. the last picture is THE BEST
Post a Comment