Last night I was awoken in the middle of the night by yet again a sleep talking Doug saying "hey, hey, heeeeey!" When I finally turned around and asked him "what?" He sleepily held out his hands as a plate and asked "do you want a piece of pie?" and then went back to sleep as quickly as it happened. I, however, lied there laughing to myself thinking: amongst the many sword fighting, gun slinging, and spider squishing dreams of Doug's that have woken me up in the middle of the night...it was really nice to wake up to sweet sleep talking Doug for once.
13 years ago


7 comments:
hahahaha. I wish Brent would sleep talk more, it's so entertaining!
Ok. I MISS YOU! I am very sad that we couldn't go on the cruise because it looks like you all had a blast and I wish we could have joined in. I am so glad that you have such a great job, but I just wish I could see you more often! You look great by the way!
hey, I don't have your email so I'll just reply here...glad you found my blog! It's so fun to find new ones. We are actually going to be in Los Altos for part of the summer! I'll be there for about 2 months, and Brent will be there for about 1, woohoo! I guess that's still a few months away, but it seems close to me. Will you two be sticking around??
oh my goodness I am DYING over this post!!! THIS IS SOOOO AUSTIN. He sleep walks/talks like no other. I have also woken up to GUN Slinging (with gun sounds), sword fighting AND spider squishing (ON MY HEAD) also karate moves, zombie fighting (with my lamp), painting (he even took off the pictures and light casings) and LOTS of other ridiculously funny (and sometimes alarming) night incidences. But I completely agree the ONCE in a blue moon sweet comments make it all worth it (like when he tries to save me from something or says something incredibly sweet in his sleep). HA this is just so funny that our hubbies do the same thing in their sleep--we probably don't ever want them to sleep in the same room or we would wake up to them BATTLING. =) and oh geez, you're probably just as tired as I always am from NEVER getting any sleep. =(
i always love a good doug sleep talking story. they make me laugh every time. i miss you cassie!
Cassie, this made me laugh so hard! It must be an adventure every time you go to sleep. Miss you guys!
you need to update your blog so i can fill my time with blog stalking you! love you!
Post a Comment