I know its been long and the more I thought about all the catch up I had to do, the less I wanted to blog. So I decided to start small by just picture updates (which are the best anyway, right?) Doug and I are doing great. Doug just started a new job at a start up called reputation.com, and I am still nannying. We have family and friends up here in the beautiful Bay and couldn't ask for more!
The infamous Flowrider where Doug spent 100% of his mornings on the cruise (and a good part of his day as well)
So smooth!
All that time paid off though - he won the "best of the best" for the flowrider competition.
Wipeout!
The Hansens rented out the Flowrider two nights. Thats when I was brave enough to try it. So much fun!
Splash!
Hansen Family at St. Thomas

"H-Factor" won the cruise soccer tournament!
O-Dog driving! (don't worry we're parked)
Gardening with O
Boys will be boys! (and throw dirt)
Puppy love (The Hansen's puppy they fostered over the holidays. We miss Flavia!)
Wheatly's motorcycle

Tennis at our favorite spot


2 comments:
What great pictures, Cassie. It looks like you married into a great family. Love you!
Oh I am so happy to see an update from you! I know what you mean though, the longer you wait, the less you want to do it! But it looks like you have been having a good time living the california life! I am so jealous! I miss you a lot and wish we could come visit but I don't see that happening any time soon now with 2 little boys :( but we would love to see you guys, we have lots of extra room! love ya!
Post a Comment