Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sisters weekend

I had the last week in February off of work, so Trin, Owen, and I took the opportunity to have a girls weekend with Brandi and Simon in LA. Even though we just stayed in West Covina (15 min from where Brandi lives), it was so much fun and I don't know why we haven't done it sooner! I had so much fun with my sisters and even more with my adorable little nephews. Little Simon is getting so chunky and cute I absolutely love kissing him! And Owen is just the life of the party, cracking jokes and making us all laugh! Can't wait until the next sisters weekend!

Owen tried these aviators on at Baby Gap and kept making this kissy face so we just had to buy them...Side note: we saw Steve Sanders from 90210 there!
Riding the trolley around the grove with O-dog and Simon

Kisses all weekend long!

Watching the water show at the grove

My beautiful sisters and adorable nephews

All bundled up waiting for the trolley

I pretended I was this cuties mama all weekend long! He is the happiest little baby ever!



Owen loves his auntie Brandi

Just hanging out at our hotel

Our first night at the hotel after driving through snow on the Grapevine! Owen and his Yoda pez container, he wouldn't leave the hotel without it.

Say "cheese!"

Breaking our bed in at Harris Ranch!

Pajama party and nephew love

such a good mama

Simon loved Trinity's rendition of Baby Beluga

Owen's favorite game all weekend - hitting my bum with a bouncy ball. He thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever see! I'd do anything to make that little boy laugh as hard as he was!

Cousin love

Owen loves to tickle baby Simon

Dinner at harris ranch

5 comments:

Camille said...

how fun for you and your sisters!! your little nephews are adorable!! I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time off with your cute sisters and nephews :)

Adventures in Kamalot said...

it's fun to see what you two have been up to. you are a cute aunt! i have never told you this, but i am continually thankful to doug for encouraging jacob to get tested for adhd. i really believe it was meant to be. his diagnosis has changed our lives, but it is so so helpful to know what we are dealing with and better know what to do. thanks thanks thanks! we think that you guys were THE reason we needed to do florida that summer.

Kari said...

I love the Baze girls, you are all so cute! I am so jealous of your relationship. What fun to spend the time with your nephews too

Reimstar said...

Awe what a fun weekend! Sisters are the best! We are leaving for another summer of sales in a week, sure wish you were coming with us! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your GOOD TIMES!
Those are the cutest little baby boys. I'm glad they're my GREAT Grandsons. God is Good. Blogs are magic.