This is a little late, seeing how Scarlett is 2 months now, but I know I'll want to look back at each month post so I'm doing it now. Better late then never right?
At 1 month Scarlett:
- Smiles her heart out and loves to get smiles in return.
- Eats like a champ and was 11.9 lbs at her first month check up - thats over 3 lbs in just 1 month!
- In the 80% for height and weight, and 90% for head. Our baby girls got some brains!
- Giggles all the time in her sleep and while nursing. I have yet to figure out what is so funny why she nurses, but she still refuses to fully giggle while awake.
- Loves to be in the baby bjorne, but oddly enough fights the sling until she finally falls asleep. I think she feels too restricted in the sling.
- Loves to stretch out, especially right after getting out of her swaddle. I have yet to catch it on video but I promise I will, because it is the cutest thing ever.
- Likes tummy time, but just for a very short amount of time.
- Can follow you and other objects with her eyes.
- Can turn her head from side to side while on her tummy.
- Has held her head up from week 1.
- Loves sparkly things (like Grandma Hansen's crystal chandeliers - she thinks they are really funny).
- Likes the stroller, hates the stroller, likes the stroller, hates the stroller - its a love/hate relationship they've got going on.
- Loves to sleep in her little lamb swing. In fact I sometimes get jealous of the swing that it can sometimes sooth her better then me. And then I love it again. I guess the swing and I have a love/hate relationship as well.
- Loves to shower with her Dada. Hates to be bathed, in the sink, in her bath, anytime anywhere -hates it!
- Gives us warning sounds and noises before breaking out into a full cry. Kind of like "I warned you mama, now if you don't do it, I'm gonna have a breakdown!"
- Is the most beautiful strong amazing incredible loveable kissable baby in the whole world in my opinion.
Week 1 holding her head up
Like father like daughter
Her little lamb swing aka my biggest competitor
Tummy time
So wiggly and so smiley. I couldn't get a clear shot but I kinda like how this one is fuzzy. It captures the movement and moment.
Scarlett and some of her Hansen cousins. She's the sleepy purple one who slept through the whole photo shoot.
Now there is a smile!
Playing
She quite often falls asleep with these teddy bear ears in her mouth. Its adorable.
"WHOA! Look and my arms and legs go!"
First walk out in the Bjorne and her sun hat
1 month old and just as precious as ever














2 comments:
She is so adorable!!!!! I love her and miss her sooooo much!!!!! Cutest little girl ever!!
awwwww...she is so cute. i just keep staring at the pictures dying to hold her! she is beautiful!
Post a Comment