Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain rain go away

Dear Rain, 

Please go away so our husbands don't have to come home everyday with soaking wet shoes and socks. I miss going to the pool everyday and soaking up the sun with the girls. Rain you are turning me into a hermit held up in my little apartment until 5pm where I make a dash to the office and am relieved to have some social interaction; even though that interaction usual goes something like this: "this is Cassie, do you need a tech?" So rain I beg of you please go away so we can have less of this...

And more of this...

Sincerely,
A california girl missing the sunshine

3 comments:

Kari said...

Haha, poor cassie!

rocco family said...

Hey Cassie, i just wanted to say that i love your blog

Reimstar said...

Haha that is so sad its funny!