Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clearwater Beach

This Sunday Mr. Handsome and I went to Clearwater Beach which is on the Gulf Side of Florida. It was so beautiful! Even in Hawaii I have never felt ocean water so warm and sand so soft-it felt like heaven and we can't wait to go back. It was so relaxing laying on the beach even though is was crowded we put up our own little bubble and could not be disturbed and the water was even more relaxing, it felt like we were wading in a luke warm bath. It was a perfect day with my perfect man. I love our Sundays! 






collecting his treasures










3 comments:

grant + brittany said...

You look so cute in that swimsuit! love it! we will have to go with you next time!

Mary Dawn said...

That is where i grew up! You guys look like you had so much fun. The water is amazing!!!! so jealous of your tans

Reimstar said...

Oh seriously my most favorite part of Florida! You look beautiful! Next time you go, we'll go with you!