Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This boy likes to have fun

Douglas had another itch this past Sunday to ride the Slingshot again so we took some friends and headed out. He rode it twice, I did not get on it this time. Instead I enjoyed the simple amusement of my husband at the forgotten things in life: adrenaline rush at great heights, go-carts, and getting deals at a carnival by pretending to be friends with the carnies. Oh the simple things in life.


If you could only see his smile coming around this turn...
The Speeding Blur


3 comments:

grant + brittany said...

you look adorable in that last picture. so tiny too:) we are really missing out by not going on the slingshot......

Reimstar said...

This looks like soo much fun! I'm glad to see Doug having such a great time on his only day off!

J & J said...

can i just tell you that i love your bangs? i know i always tell you that- but seriously. great move.