Last night Doug and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I came home from work to an apartment filled with candlelight, beautiful roses, and the cutest card lying beside my roses. I thought to myself, "I love these little romantic surprises." But where was the Mr. Romeo himself? Doug was hiding with his camera phone on video in the nearby closet waiting to jump out and scare me....where the romance was in that, i don't know. but it's just Doug!
We were talking all throughout dinner of all the things we have done and places we have been/lived these past 24 months. We went from living a year in Hawaii to a summer in Washington D.C to another semester in Hawaii to Utah to living in Florida this summer...our next stop...another month 1/2 in D.C, then who knows where! Not to mention we have spent lots of time in California in between all of these individual moves. Who knows what lies in store for us in the future, but all I know is that we are going to have fun finding out!
Up close its even cuter there little face expressions. I love these types of cards!


8 comments:
THAT WAS THE CUTEST VIDEO EVER!!!!!!! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB! sorry if i wasn't much help... i was confused but it looks like you figured it out. you two are adorable. too cute!
ahh! I was just thinking of you two since we got married a week apart and all, how it must be your anniversary right about now! love the video, and love and miss both of you. you must hurry back to us here!
ahh! I was just thinking of you two since we got married a week apart and all, how it must be your anniversary right about now! love the video, and love and miss both of you. you must hurry back to us here!
PERFECT CASSIE! this video is so cute. i remember making one for jake on his birthday and it seriously took me HOURS, but it was well worth it. you guys are too cute, i just can't handle it. much love!
also, those two little lovebirds on the card seriously look like they could be you and doug.
Awe yay! Happy Anniversary! At least Doug was mostly romantic except for the whole scarring part~but you're right thats Doug! Still so sweet :) And I love love the video, that song is soo great, I have to know what it is! Congratulations! Love you two!
Love the video!!! You are so pretty and so photogenic....lucky you :)
thanks for all your sweet comments. they make me feel so good. especially because sometimes i feel so nerdy for being so mushy on my blog. but it really is how i feel. anyway just watched the video again and you really did such a good job. i hope you have fun in new york. i really want to know what you think of that movie if you see it.
p.s. grant and i did some serious research on what you and i were discussing via texts the other day. there is no way! :)
Post a Comment