This last Sunday the sky was really angry out here in Orlando and it rained and thunder stormed all day so there were no fun Sunday adventures or activities this week. Our friend from work, Jacob cut Doug's hair for him and brought over his two cute adorable boys to play in the rain-so Dougie dug up some left over fire works from the 4th of July and we had a mini firework show in the parking lot. It turned out to be quite a delightful afternoon! Besides that, I went to the loveliest baby shower this week for two of my girlfriends. I love baby showers they are so fun and cute and everyone is just beaming. Speaking of beaming, these past 2 weeks Doug has had his new air soft gun attached to his hand like another appendage. He takes it with him everywhere he goes. He literally has set up a target next to the T.V. so he can watch his shows and shoot his gun simultaneously. The funniest is when he shoots while he is watching his gun shows or the Navy Seal Show-he gets really in to it then. I wish I had a video of it, but every time I turn it on, he stops and tells me to turn it off. Its funny to me to embarrass him. Thats about all thats been happening around here. Good times!
Don't even think about it ladies...he's mine


2 comments:
hahahha. i love the shooting it while watching tv. you gotta love those boys. the romantic dinner was adorable. so cute and thoughtful of you! you guys are cute:)
This is a great post! You're funny!
Post a Comment