And it feels sooo good!
Sorry we have been a little absent lately. We actually have been up to to a lot lately out here in D.C. More to come on our little adventures coming soon!
Sorry we have been a little absent lately. We actually have been up to to a lot lately out here in D.C. More to come on our little adventures coming soon!
Posted by Cassie and Doug Hansen at 1:46 PM
4 comments:
well i'm excited to see what you're up to! and i LOVE pomegranates!!! mmmmmm
It was SOOO much fun getting to know you better this weekend!!! Even though we had to "eat and run" ha ha ha. I am serious about Austin and I visiting you two in san fran- maybe next month? I hope you have tons of fun in Cali. Thanks again for a FABULOUS weekend, you are too cute!
cassie i just love you. it was so fun seeing you guys this weekend. i wish you lived closer :(.
cassie. update your blog. now.
Post a Comment