Beautiful baby girl! We had our 2nd trimester ultrasound today which confirmed we are having a girl and that she is perfectly healthy! She kept crossing her legs and was very lady like during the scan. The dr told us a handful of times during it that her lips were really big. We thought that was funny and kept picturing her coming out with Angelina Jolie sized lips. Unfortunately none of the pics they printed out came out very clear so this one is the best we've got. She has her legs crisscross and her arms by her head.
13 years ago



5 comments:
So so so so so cute and precious!!!!!!!!! I just cannot wait to meet my sweet little niece!! Love her already!!
yay! yay! yay! We are having a girl too!!! Seems like we are only a week apart. (How far along are you?) I am 15.5 weeks. I am so so so excited to have a girl. First on Austin's side too. yippeee!!! So fun to keep checking up on you so keep the updates coming! :)
I bet she will have a beautiful smile then, just like her mother. Congratulations!
Cassie, congrats on a baby GIRL!!! Hope you're doing fabulously; it's been way too long since we've chatted. Hope to see you soon! Merry Christmas :)
I know how special this baby is to you both - waiting so long - this baby is sure gonna be beautiful and loved ...
Post a Comment