Last month my sister and her family came to visit and stayed with Doug and me. It was so fun to spend some extra time with Brandi and my adorable little nephew Simon. I can't believe how big he is getting!! He seriously is the sweetest happiest little boy ever. He lets anyone hold him and will give you little kisses all day long! Love him and miss him. He's going to be a great big cousin to our little girl.
Speaking of our little baby girl, she is due in April and Doug and I are getting ready fast and furious for her. We are trying our best to get her little nursery finished. Its turning out quite pink. Girls are so much fun! I am 30 weeks now and growing. Scarlett (oh by the way thats what we are thinking of naming her) is moving around all the time, making her mama's tummy look quite distorted some of the time. The other day I was lying behind Doug with my arms around him, and Scarlett kicked so hard he felt it in his back. It was really funny. I absolutely love feeling her move around even when she is most active as I try to sleep. It is such a bonding and reassuring experience. I am feeling great, a little sore at night (not to mention all the bathroom trips) but besides that I've had a really easy and healthy pregnancy thus far, which I am very thankful for. I find myself wondering (ok obsessing) more and more recently what our little girl is going to look like. Both my nephews on my side definitely took after my sisters, but those Hansen genes are incredibly strong too, so it will be fun to see what Baze + Hansen makes. We are having a 3d ultra sound on Monday so I'll be able to update with more pictures of baby girl then.

30 weeks

Doug putting together his first crib

My beautiful sister and adorable nephew
Simon kisses!
Gorgeous Mama!

So precious and happy
He loves being outside, every time we were indoors he'd say "side. side"


25 weeks

Sunshine and happiness!



1 comments:
you are adorable. I am glad everything is going so smoothly for you!!!
Post a Comment