Thursday, February 16, 2012

31 week ultrasound

We had a 3d ultra sound the other day and it was sooo much fun to see our little girl in a little more detail. I cannot wait to meet my little baby and snuggle her all day long. Usually 3d ultra sounds can give clearer pictures than what we got but Scarlett refused to show us her face. She kept blocking her face with her hands, so it was pretty hard to get a clear picture. I do love the ones we got though!

You might not be able to see much but you sure can see her big kissable lips! I am so in love already!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

she's so sweet, Cassie! No wonder you are beyond thrilled to snuggle her all day! What fun and exciting pictures! Are you so glad you chose to do the 3d ultra sound???

J & J said...

Cassie!! I haven't checked anyone's blog in awhile but I'm so happy to get caught up on yours. CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming baby girl! I am so very happy for you guys- you will be the best parents. We LOVE girls... But we are biassed for sure :) much love from the velas. Hope you're doing and feeling great!