Well I'm 35 weeks along now and aside from being uncomfortable while trying to sleep, I still feel really good and am getting more excited with every passing minute to meet my little baby. Last month my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, and good friend threw me the most amazing baby shower ever! It was so cute, everything was pink and girly, from the ribbon lined entrance to the house, to all the cute little pink pom-poms that filled the corners. I think my favorite was the cake Cindy had made that said "Scarlett June will be here soon!" it was too cute. Everyone was so generous and I received so many cute little outfits, blankets, and baby necessities. This little girl is going to be so incredibly fashionable wearing around all the cute little gifts others got her. I swear I am going to do multiple wardrobe changes a day just so I can see her in all her cute get-ups. Enjoy the pics of all the girly fun we had at the shower!
Steph's cute heart shaped cookie favors
Madeleine, Cindy, me, Stephanie, and Heather - The amazing crew that put together the shower! Love them!
My sister and mom - So pretty!

The table was so cute. There were even little crystal rattles
Yummiest cake ever!
Back in october doug completed the Big Kahuna Triathlon (1/2 iron man).
I was so proud of him! It was a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.1 mile run! phew!
So happy to be crossing the finish line!
Way to go Dougie!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment