I am 38 weeks now and still chugging along. My doctor mentioned yesterday that it looks like I'll probably go another week if not 2, so I guess we'll just have to see how long baby girl wants to stay in there. Since we are getting so close to the end, Doug and I decided it was about time to take some belly pictures together to document this experience. Luckily my sister in law, Hannah, is an extremely talented photographer, and agreed to take pictures of our little growing family. Enjoy!

















3 comments:
so cute cassie!! you are adorable and that belly is so cute!!! you look beautiful, beaming!! wish i could see you guys before you deliver. we can't wait to hear of little scarlett's arrival!! xoxo
You look soooo beautiful!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet Scarlett, but I will miss looking at this adorable belly of yours!!! Doug looks dashing as well. Love you!
Post a Comment