Scarlett's due date has come and gone. She was due Wednesday april 18th. My doctor scheduled me to induced on Thursday but sequoia hospital has been so full of pregnant ladies in active labor that they haven't been able to take elective inductions yet. Luckily I'm not in any real pain waiting it out. Uncomfortable yes, but not in pain. It's funny to me that our little miss is just so completely content in there that I am 3 days past my due date and showing absolutely no signs of impending labor. It's been a little frustrating waiting for the hospital, 4 times now we have been walking out the door thinking we were on our way to have a baby when the hospital called and said they had to move us back again. Doug and I are enjoying our last few moments alone but are anxiously awaiting our baby girl's arrival. Hopefully it will be sometime this weekend!
13 years ago






3 comments:
Hang in there! You are so positive especially considering how hot it is!
Tatum was 7 days late so I honestly know how you feel. She was going to be induced at 41 weeks and came on her own just a couple hours before. The anticipation nearly killed me though. I hope that you can be admitted soon!!
Hello lady!!! You are so cute!!! So no contractions, effacing or dilating? I still have 3 weeks to go & I am hoping for her to come sometime soon!!! I am already effaced 60% and dilated to a 1 and I know I can be that way for awhile but I do have lots of contractions and I am hoping she will be impatient like her mama and make an early appearance! Good luck to you, I can't wait for you to have her! I am excited to see pictures of the cute little peanut! :)
Good luck, Cassie! I've been thinking about you guys tons and can't wait to see her! You look adorable in all of these pics (even your "cankle" one ;)
Post a Comment