Sunday, July 1, 2012

Giggles

This just in! I made Scarlett giggle yesterday for the first time! Well she giggles a lot but only while sleeping. Needless to say this is one of my happiest and favorite moments of my life! The video is unfocused and to the side because she kept getting camera shy/distracted when she saw my phone, so I had to try and hide it. Enjoy her sweet little giggle!


3 comments:

The Hanke Family said...

I can't help but laugh when I watch this! She is so cute and so sweet!!

{Layla} said...

cutest thing ever!!! Elle giggles in her sleep- can't wait until she does it while awake!!!

The Seidel Family said...

That is the most adorable swimsuit... I love the swim cap! The close up of the 2 of you about to go swimming is my favorite, but it is hard to choose. She is very photogenic. How on earth do you have such a big baby! I love the little baby rolls :0)